Jessica’s visits to schools, libraries and community groups are engaging, interactive and cater to both boys and girls as well parents and teachers. Presentations are customized to meet the timing and interests of the audience. Possible topics include:
- Six Hidden Friendship Truths & How to be a Friendship STAR
- What do I do?! How to Navigate the Tricky Friendship Scenarios
- Dissecting Middle School – A Peek into the Weird Stuff that Happens and Why
- Insights from Talking to Hundreds of Students about their Social World
- On Writing – Why do I Write? What are you Curious About?