Jessica’s visits to schools, libraries and community groups are engaging, interactive and cater to both boys and girls as well parents and teachers. Presentations are customized to meet the timing and interests of the audience. Possible topics Include:
- On Writing – Why do I Write? What are you Curious About?
- Six Hidden Friendship Truths
- What do I do?! How to Navigate the Tricky World of Friendship
- Dissecting Middle School – A Look the Weird Stuff that Happens and Why
- Insights from Talking from Hundreds of Students about their Social World
BFF or NRF (Not Really Friends)? A Girls Guide to Happy Friendships grew out of the author’s Project Friendships workshops that teach kids the skills that help their relationships thrive. Workshops help kids understand the qualities associated with healthy friendships and navigate their social world with more skill and awareness. Curriculum may be customized to meet the timing and learning needs of the group.