The pandemic has profoundly shifted our world. Many moms are juggling working from home, supporting their kid’s learning needs, and experiencing a roller coaster of emotions. It’s no wonder parents are feeling frazzled or stuck.
Need Inspiration? Join This FREE Virtual Summit for Moms
If you could use some inspiration and grounding, I encourage you to register for the My Mom Makes Money Summit. I’m honored to be the summit’s featured speaker on October 18th.
Here’s How The Summit Works
Every day between October 1-21 you’ll receive an expert interview directly to your inbox that you can watch (or listen to) at your convenience. Each interview is about 40 minutes. This Summit features experts in the areas of mindset, personal development, business, relationships, home/work balance, and more.
October 1 Expert – Dr. Theo Tsaousides, Author and Neuropsychologist
I just listened to the first speaker in the series, Dr. Theo. He is a neuropsychologist and author of the book “Brainblocks: Overcoming the 7 hidden barriers to success,” a guide on how to defeat common habits that prevent us from achieving our goals. Here’s an insight from his talk that I love:
“Mastering our Brainblocks is all about mastering our self-awareness and self-regulation.”Dr. Theo Tsaousides
During the Oct 1-21 Summit You’ll Learn
- What the 7 universal brain blocks are, and how you can overcome them
- How to achieve faster and longer-lasting results in less time and with more ease
- How to say no to what you don’t want, so you can say yes to what you DO want
- New ways to think about stress and anxiety so you can gain mastery of your own life
- Gain fascinating insights into your relationship with money and how you can shift into a more healthy space
- Tips for getting started as an entrepreneur (or learn if there were any steps you accidentally glossed over….)
- Tips and tricks for scaling (growing) your business online
- Strategies to master time and priority management
- Ideas to identify and live your purpose
- Ways to balance work and family
- The art of self-compassion and meditation as you strive to live a joyful life
- Tips to deepen your romantic relationship (or find the love you’ve been looking for)
- Parenting tips that will help you go from frazzled to loving, so that your children feel happy and loved
- One simple thing you can do that will have endless benefits with your family (This is my talk!)
- A surprisingly simple way to change your entire approach to live so you can be true to yourself and have so much more to give to those around you
This Free Virtual Summit Starts Today, So Register Soon!
PASS IT ON. Jessica Speer’s weekly BLOG focuses on helping kids and families thrive. If you know someone who might appreciate this content, please pass it on! Click here to follow blog via email or social media.