When I reflect upon the past year, I have so much to be grateful for. My top five gratitudes for 2018.
2018 Top Five Gratitudes
- The health & happiness of my family. I feel profoundly grateful that we are well, physically and mentally.
- The warmth of my home & community. I’m grateful for the beautiful view from my window, the love in my home, and the generous community in which I live.
- A book contract with Familius. I’m grateful to be working with a publisher that shares my passions and for the opportunity to share my work with a larger community.
- Friends New & Old. I’m grateful to have such wonderful friends to share this life with.
- You & Our Shared Interest in Connected Families. I’m grateful for your interest in my work and our collective effort to cultivate more connections in our homes, schools, and the world.
I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with laughter, love and gratitude.